[Sca-cooks] Space Jelly?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 17 19:07:37 PST 2001

Oh, hear, hear.....don't know which is worse about clear liquid diets in
hospitals....the jello, or the decaf coffee (blech, ptui) ;-(
--Maire (now thinking of chicken and peppers and sour cream....ooh,
man,....I even have several lovely peppers in the fridge....Lainie, you
are one _bad_ influence <gg>)