[Sca-cooks] goat recipe

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Dec 18 16:42:42 PST 2001

Gee, I'll lose my "librarian who can
find anything quickly" mystique
[I might even get drummed out of the great
librarian's reference guild for revealing
trade secrets] if I
admit that all the recipes were either on google
 or found via the cooking and food links at
 http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics/cook.htm

Just search the terms as a phrase and they are
there.  Some were from:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/desserts.html#30
which is Cariadoc's online collection.

They are rather long as a set which is why I
chose not to post them.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway