[Sca-cooks] Brazillian Cherries

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Dec 19 22:53:33 PST 2001

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch asked:
> My folks have a brazillian Cherry tree in the back yard that is about to drop fruit.
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use them?

Assuming these are edible cherries (I have no idea exactly what a
"Brazillian" Cherry is exactly), perhaps these files in the Florilegium
might be of use:
cherries-msg      (27K)  7/ 3/01    Period cherries and cherry dishes.
Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/cherries-msg.html
fruit-pies-msg    (45K)  1/ 5/01    Period fruit pies. Recipes. Baking pies.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/fruit-pies-msg.html
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net