[Sca-cooks] Snow and Wafers

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Dec 20 05:39:58 PST 2001

You'd certainly be welcome here in Atlantia...and we're not that far away.  In
fact, your Master cooked a number of feasts down here!!  I still have the
version of Armoured Turnips he sent me many years ago....directions to cook a
15th century European dish in Japanese terminology "...cook the heretical
turnips for the time that it takes to recite a haiku..."  Every time I read the
recipe/directions, I enjoy a major chuckle!

Kiri