[Sca-cooks] OT: Travelling Master A

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Dec 20 09:25:32 PST 2001

Diana Haven wrote:

> M'Lady,
>
> Where would Madrone be?

Probably the most wired (in several senses of the word) city in the US-
Seattle Washington. And King County. Maybe more, too, but that is
basically it. Think coffee, salmon, rain, a decent transit system, and
some pretty nice folks, once you get them off their caffeine jones. ;-)

Pretty neat people in Madrone, too. And one very expensive art school
that my daughter has her heart set on...

Hey Anne-Marie, who's investing you? In-coming or out-going?

just curious- I won't be at 12th Night this year.

'Lainie