[Sca-cooks] OT: Travelling Master A

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Dec 20 22:19:28 PST 2001

At 09:25 AM 12/20/01 -0800, you wrote:

>Diana Haven wrote:
>>
>> M'Lady,
>>
>> Where would Madrone be?
>
>Probably the most wired (in several senses of the word) city in the US-
>Seattle Washington. And King County. Maybe more, too, but that is
>basically it. Think coffee, salmon, rain, a decent transit system, and
>some pretty nice folks, once you get them off their caffeine jones. ;-)

>Pretty neat people in Madrone, too. And one very expensive art school
>that my daughter has her heart set on...

they have a culinary arts program there too, dang it.

>Hey Anne-Marie, who's investing you? In-coming or out-going?

Aveloc and Maliqua will be investing us, and we will swear fealty again for
Wilam and Siobhan. Too bad you wont be there...the saturday night party
should be epic :).

--AM, who is a lucky baroness to be, with period munchies being catered in
and everything :)