[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]TUDOR HOUSEWIFE 2

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Fri Dec 21 13:37:37 PST 2001

Phillipa said:
> Thanks so much for your insight  Johnnae.  You are the second person to
> basicly say this very thing.  I think I will head for the largest B&N I can
> find and take a look at all their period books!

I've never found any retail bookstores to be especially good when
looking for period cookbooks.

Another good thing to do, especially if you end up ordering any such
cookbooks by mail, sight unseen, is to take a look in some of the
files in the FOOD-BOOKS section of the Florilegium ahead of time.

One of these files that might be useful, perhaps to print out and
carry along to the store is this one:
cookbooks-bib     (40K)  6/ 9/01    Cookbook bib. by Mistress Jaelle of
Armida.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BOOKS/cookbooks-bib.html

Stefan li Rous