[Sca-cooks] Ok... Who sent...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 21 18:06:49 PST 2001

I'm not gonna _steal_ them, really...I won't even *borrow* them for a
while....I'm just...*sniff*...feeling sorry for
myself...*sniff*...because they're still not here...*sniff*...and
they're going to my work address...*sniff*...which means I won't get
them until after Christmas....*snivvle....*sniff....
--Maire, off in search of alcoholic compensation (oh, never mind, I've
got my bottle of hard cider sitting right here....)
Oh, the smelly ginger cookies are probably mine--I sent them packaged
with some chocolate/ginger shortbread...<g>
Happy Yule, everyone.....