[Sca-cooks] Ok... Who sent...

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 20:09:20 PST 2001

Hey Athelwulf, it's Ro's fault you haven't gotten you box yet.  I have all
my contributions in a box and she has some additions she has yet to get in
there.  On the other hand, you will have new year treats.
Olwen, cookieless.

Olwen,
        For all you do and Have done i'll make ya up a cookie pack
from a couple of the small local bakerys here in town and get it off to ya
...........sound ok?
  It seems Ro has been/is busy with projects and all so I will be patient.

  Æthelwülf

ps:  My 1st ever batch of period bread is in the bowl
   doing the raise.......I am all nervous and stuff
  I soooooo dont wanna screw up