[Sca-cooks] Ok... Who sent...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 06:08:25 PST 2001

Oh!  I loved the chocolate/ginger shortbread!  I went to Chirharts and dived
right in to this giant bowl of packets of goodies.  I stole the rum balls.
God I'm glad I didn't do that exchange.  I would have sat right down and
eaten the whole thing!  Man everything was terrific!  You folks all have to
post your recipes you know.  Most of you didn't send it along, which, IMHO
is a good thing because now you will all post them online!  So get busy and
do that little thing there won'tcha.
Olwen who hopes everyone had a safe and happy holiday