[Sca-cooks] Pictures of Sotleties

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Sun Dec 23 12:01:10 PST 2001

Olwen's fustration over getting to hear about all of these neat
soltelties, but not getting to see them because no one took pictures made
me feel kinda sorry for her.  So, for Olwen, and all others on the list
who crave visual stimulation, I've dug up photos from the sotleties I made
for last year's 12th Night event linked from Sian's website - wave to the
nice people Sian (you should check out her site, it's pretty cool, with a
treasure trove of links!).

The bread dragon is at
http://members.home.net/siancr/faerisa-dragon.jpg
The gingerbread/candied orange peel griffon is at
http://members.home.net/siancr/faerisa_-griffon.jpg

If that doesn't work, the main photo gallery is at http://members
.home.net/siancr/photo_gallry.htm.

Hope this makes you feel better, Olwen : )
Faerisa

Yes, I will take pictures from this 12th night's sotleties.  My only
problem is that I'm at the mercy of others to find webspace for them.