[Sca-cooks] Pictures of Sotleties

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 06:42:45 PST 2001

Hope this makes you feel better, Olwen : )
Faerisa

Oh Faerisa I can't tell you how much I appreciated the posting of your
wonderful pictures!!  What *wonderful* work~!  Where in the world did you
come up with the ideas??  Were those chicken eggs or quail eggs?  The use of
bay leaves was quite a good idea.  What was the inner body of the griffin
made of?  Oh!  I'm all excited now~~!  Now; see everybody, a picture really
*IS* worth a thousand words!!

Olwen who can't wait to see more pictures.