[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

KazOShea at aol.com KazOShea at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 18:37:39 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/25/01 7:41:25 PM Central Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

> There have been some pretty disgusting things discussed on
> this list, twinkies, Brussels sprouts, various lung dishes and jello
> concoctions among them. :-(

I do not eat twinkies but a recipe for a creamy cake filled with whipped
cream I haave foudn in a period book, not that this has anything to do with
twinkies considering that they only marginally qualify as a foodstuff. I do
not like brussel sprouts or lung dishes. But jello on the other hand, I have
located some ideas for making jello with various spices like cinnamon or
clove or saffron. I do however love sushi, and have eaten some unidentifiable
japanese or chinese or korean things that were yummy. Best way to do it is to
tell me it tastes good and not tell me what it is, EVER.

And yep my Celtic class will be covering the major celtic countries of
Wales,Cornwall,Ireland and Scotland with nods to the Isle of man and
Brittany. I know there is not much out there but I do need to try.

<<So, how do you make your cuskynoles ?>>
 I have no idea quite yet as I have never made them. but since they seem to
involve fruits I would start with by dicing up one politician...oh wait my
mistake that would be if I wanted to make vegetable ravioli...

iago