[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 08:01:22 PST 2001

>Aww I moved a whole bunch o'rock while doing some remodelling work at
>faire.
>I also ripped out a couple of tree stumps with my hands.
>Instead of moving the rocks can I break them instead, moving them gives
>things living under them too much warning. : )
>
>Iago
>
>One man demolition crew.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........run for your lives!!!  'Lainie
you grab the booze, Marie you get the sweets, Duke, well, er..sorry the
cuskenoles got smashed already, Puck don't forget the platter of meats...

Olwen who stays in the Cathedral and invites you all to home with me for a
while