[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:13:59 PST 2001

>Instead of moving the rocks can I break them instead, moving them gives
>things living under them too much warning. : )
>
>Iago
>
>One man demolition crew.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........run for your lives!!!  'Lainie
you grab the booze, Marie you get the sweets, Duke, well, er..sorry the
cuskenoles got smashed already, Puck don't forget the platter of meats...

Olwen who stays in the Cathedral and invites you all to home with me for a
while

  *dodging fleeing rockdwellers* Whooooooooo Woooooooo Whoaaaaaaa !
    *WHEW* almost dropped the case of Mead I bottled the other day
Where is da' cathedral? is it insured? it may fall in if I enter it
  (been a vewwwwwwwwwy long time)
*trudges after the dust clouds on the horizion*

   Aethelwulf
  (who is corn fuzzeled)