[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

KazOShea at aol.com KazOShea at aol.com
Wed Dec 26 14:39:31 PST 2001

Ok the Cathedral is safe. I am not a rampaging ogre running about, more troll
sized actually. : ) A little more discerning in tastes, I will not eat
absolutely everything, I'll leave the twinkies alone since they are not food
anyway.
I do make my own cordials so if you are up in this area and we have a site
that is not dry, I will be very willing to share with you, I also have made
some hard cider that has been favorably compared to Strongbow in taste and
finish.
And with the sacred sign of Marzipan about you are safe, I can't eat too much
of that.

And I did not say I was going to break The Rock, just that I like breaking
them because things under them don't get away. That's all. After all tearing
up a neighborhood when you just arrived is uncivilized.

Iago
Not quite a force of nature, but working on it.