[Sca-cooks] meat "substitutes"

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 09:09:22 PST 2001

Well, the Morningstar Farms products are pretty good.  Their breakfast links
are what I use at home all the time.  I use the veggie 'ground beef' in my
lazagna to cut down on the extra fat because the cheeses already add so much
of that.  When I make stuff with the "non-meats" for an office party folks
can't tell.  My daughter used to be a vegetarian for a lot of years and I
just got used to doing the substitution.
Olwen