[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Wed Dec 26 10:52:15 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/26/01 1:47:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<< >FWIW, I would think some people would be daunted by the presence of Papa
 >Gunthar (a lot of people seem to forget that "papa" in this case is a
 >diminutive term of endearment for "Pope": as the coiner of the
 >expression -- check the archives from 1997 or so-- I speak with some
 >authority on this), and the various High Priests, archdeacons, and what
 >have you. I _think_, the last time I checked, that I was some kinda
 >Archbishop. I may have taken off my mitre, or red hat, or whatever it
 >was, to avoid getting chicken guts on it, but I believe you've still got
 >to respect mah authoritah.
 >
 >You don't think we're gonna take this lying down, do you?
 >
 >[Read in suitably scratchy, nasal imperative tones] I mean. If anybody
 >came and smashed up the Cathedral, I'd be like. "'Eeey! You come over
 >hee-yah and mess up our Cathedral, I'll kick you right squay-ah in the
 >NOOTZ!" Respect mah authoritah! Now get in that kitchen. And make me
 >some pie!
 >
 >Adamantius >>

So i'm guessing i'm a priest of the Holy Church of the Rock, eh? Lemme light
my votive candle to the Immaculate Mother of Marzipan to pray for our sacred
Holy Rock and light a candle to the Saint of Fig Newtons.

Father Misha of Fig Newtonia
:)