[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 12:19:12 PST 2001

Hey there Gorgeous, don't start telling Iago that we are all loose spears
here.  It's just not true!  Anyway - *HE* <points to Iago> started
it...mumblemumble...new to list doesn't matter...he's just an
instigator...starts stuff...upsets folks...*blink*  WAIT!  I KNOW!  Some
nice little prize sent to him.  Whats say listeys, lets huddle and knock
this idea around a bit.
Olwen, making a plan...