[Sca-cooks] newbie Introduction

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Dec 26 12:10:58 PST 2001

Iago, Iago, my friend, don't despair, don't fear!  It appears that our
little crew is suffering from a moment of insanity (oh, wait, not
suffering, thoroughly enjoying it!).  Their sanity check bounced, as some
might say.  Besides, in an insane world, only the insane is sane, eh?

We shall resume some more serious talk of period cooking at some point
soon. :-)  Actually, Boar's Feast post is pretty much *it*, have at it,
you'll like, eh?

To the rest of you, you "malandrins de mes deux" (*), be good to this poor
fellow, he has no clue what he just started!  Oye! :-)

(*)malandrin de mes deux approximately translates to brigands of my lower
pair! :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom