[Sca-cooks] Yoicks!

Ted Eisenstein alban at socket.net
Wed Dec 26 11:39:59 PST 2001

>> One of the space fillers was a thing that looked like an eighth-page ad.  It
>> read: "remember: cheesecake is period!  Vicente says so!"
>>
>> Does this officially make me an authority? Or just a quotable source?

. . .could be worse. I was surfing the net a while ago during a short spell
of insomnia, and came across a page written by a shire somewhere to
the west of me (_well_ to the west). Turns out they were having an event
that centered on my fealty pamphlet. . . .I'm still not sure what the heck
they were doing with it, but, danged if I didn't see me being used as
a primary source and inspiration for a whole blessed event.

It's _still_ the wierdest mention of me I've ever come across.

Alban