[Sca-cooks] RE: Yoicks!

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Thu Dec 27 08:16:42 PST 2001

<<Just had a weird experience last night...

Our baronial newsletter came out at meeting.  We've just changed
chroniclers, and the new one is rather fond of filling in blank spaces with
any old thing.

One of the space fillers was a thing that looked like an eighth-page ad.  It
read: "remember: cheesecake is period!  Vicente says so!"

Does this officially make me an authority? Or just a quotable source?

Vicente
(mmm...sambocade)

Hmmm, wait until you are judging a competition and see an article you wrote years ago quoted as a primary source.  Now - that's an experience.

Kateryn de Develyn