[Sca-cooks] Hot Fig Newtons

Diana Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Wed Dec 26 22:24:46 PST 2001

At 10:15 PM 12/26/01 -0600, you wrote:

>>Sorry if I offended anyone with the previous, I do know that you do not eat
>>fig newtons with hot sauce.

Do I understand you live near Chicago?  Have you ever eaten in an Oklahoma
greasy spoon?  I've seen guys around hear empty a new bottle of hot sauce
on their entire meal - entree, vegetables, etc., didn't bother me until
they shook it all over apple pie. Somehow, hot sauce on apple pie didn't
seem quite "American" to me.

Liadan
Who dished up a pile of her favorite Broccoli-Rice Casserole at
Thanksgiving and found out too late someone had "enhanced" it with hot sauce.