[Sca-cooks] TUDOR HOUSEWIFE

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Dec 27 09:14:25 PST 2001

> I agree, but it seems that we have the demise of small book stores and used
> book stores with the advent of large chains such as Borders and Barnes &
> Noble.
> Phillipa

My experience has been that small brick'n'mortar bookstores were even
worse about carrying anything medieval than the chain bookstores are. The
thing to do is to check out online bookstores (Jessica's Biscuit) and SCA
book merchants  (Poison Pen, Small Churl), in my experience.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa