[Sca-cooks] keeping puppies

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Thu Dec 27 05:59:28 PST 2001

Thanks puck about the papers. Will remember this when I never get a dog
..There it s almost over 12th night will be only a slight twitch to the neck
when you are reminded of it ,and the hair transplants will have finale
taken. I guess I will just mention I was talking about Iago the new person
on the list ,not a puppy!

                                                 Chirhart    (I so happy we
don't have the  intrigue  either were just called prema donnas)