[Sca-cooks] Brussel sprouts

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 16:27:10 PST 2001

--- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:

> Oooh. That's an idea. Propane is available at
> Pennsic and since they
> added all those restrictions about having to bring
> in your own water
> and carry it out in order to use your hottub at
> Pennsic, there must
> be plenty of vacant hottubs available....

Oh, gawd, Stefan, don't even think about it. After all
the flak I got last year, about inquiring about the
proper means of setting up a hot tub at Pennsic, I can
just see what they'd require for setting up a cheese
tub. Bringing in the cheese wouldn't be much of a
problem, but I can see them requiring us to take out
all the porta-castles....

Phlip, shuddering....