[Sca-cooks] Propane-fired washtub

Diana Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Fri Dec 28 20:29:06 PST 2001

At 06:10 PM 12/28/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Oooh. That's an idea. Propane is available at Pennsic and since they
>added all those restrictions about having to bring in your own water
>and carry it out in order to use your hottub at Pennsic, there must
>be plenty of vacant hottubs available....

Stefan,
She said "washtub" NOT "hottub." BTW, I'm planning to bring my washtubs and
stand for next Pennsic, along with the propane ring I brought this year. If
you want to scour the darned thing - before and after savory cheese -
you're welcome. But we could use the biggest stockpot Margali brought, with
the next smaller one as a "double-boiler" insert so the cheese wouldn't
burn on the bottom.

Liadan