[Sca-cooks] Olwen's Arms

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Dec 28 16:31:27 PST 2001

Adamantius commented:
> Ahem. What EK standards would those be? Apart from the occasional peach
> pit, I haven't been seeing a lot of marzipan anything for the last
> couple of years, at the Eastern events I've been to...

Hmmm. I do have some leftover marzipan from the peach pits I made for
Yule Revel. And I Know you will be at EK 12th Night....

You did say except for "the occasional peach pit", so I'll have to
come up with something else. My marzipan also came out more crumbly
and coarse than I think it should have. hmmm.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net