[Sca-cooks] The season ends softly!!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Dec 28 17:57:15 PST 2001

Uhm....talented with blackwork maybe, or costuming (laugh), but not with
marzipan....other than eating the stuff I got that's wrapped in dark
chocolate (uhmmmmmmm).  I've got a can of the prepared almond paste, and
a couple of _really_ large bags of almonds, and just thought I might
experiment and see what kind of differences I note between the two.
I've only ever fooled with marzipan a couple of times--to make the
"caps" for acorns (the bottom part being an unwrapped hershey's kiss),
and the other, to do a subtletie someone from Atenveldt told me about a
long, long time ago that involves grapes....So...I'm up for any
suggestions from the Marzipan Goddess <g>
--Maire