[Sca-cooks] Procrastinating while the caffeine kicks in...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Dec 28 22:59:56 PST 2001

chirhart_1 wrote:

> NOOOOOO! ITS A TRAIN Jump master A I know trains arnt period but jump!
> Chirhart(Flapping  arms )

Went to see The Lord of the Rings last night. All I could think of was
Hugo Weaving playing a good guy (more or less) for a change, and kept
expecting him to say, "Do you hear that, Mr... ... Baggins... It izz the
souuuunnnd of your death..."

All right, I hear a rumor that sleep deprivation will cause you to lose
all sense of time, past, present and future, but I won't know anything
about that, will I...?

A.