[Sca-cooks] Procrastinating while the caffeine kicks in...

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Sat Dec 29 02:40:37 PST 2001

Lucky for me the cooks I'm working with are very good at what they do. from
numbers to to the numbles.Like I told puck the only thing we've run into is
being called primadonnas-to whit we now have badges  for12th night I,m P.D-1
Baroness Kiri and Katrina 2&3 Hope all goes well for you andyour staff.

Chirhart    ps( we toped fourhundred for Feast this week end)