[Sca-cooks] Procrastinating while the caffeine kicks in...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Dec 29 12:43:29 PST 2001

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> --Maire (who battles sleep deprivation with Jolt cola--all that sugar,
> and twice the caffeine <g>)

Jolt! I love the stuff but it's hard to find. I did find a truck stop on
I-5 that has something like 5 or 6 different flavors of Jolt- most of
them gross, though the Cherry cola was ok...

Been drinking a lot of that nasty Red Bull of late- there's always one
in the glove box. And I now know where the cops like to hide on I-5...
well, most of them. They still surprise me sometimes...

'Lainie