[Sca-cooks] Re: History of Japanese Food

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Dec 29 16:50:37 PST 2001

Given that many publishers are doing away with
bibliographies and footnotes and providing only
short suggested reading lists, I suppose that
any citations are better than none... although
given $110 I would think that this work could
have managed more and complete citations.
Johnnae llyn Lewis
Johnna Holloway (who is always a librarian when
it comes to wanting to see a full bibliography)