[Sca-cooks] Queston on Dates for Recipes

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 01:12:24 PST 2001

After an hour or more reading and looking for dates
   in a book I am at the end of my patience and out
of ideas of where to look.
      I am using The Medieval Kitchen  Redon,Sabbon&Serventi
  pages 221-222 spice mixes.  I havent found a date/dates for
   the recipes cited.
  Also using Early French Cookery  D. Eleanor Sully and T. Scully
     pages 55-56 spice mix and pgs. 60-62 Almond Milk
   same dilemma.....no date or dates.
Am I missing something or Am I not looking in the right places
  for the dates I seek?

     Æthelwülf