Unusual Liqueur... (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Procrastinating while the caffeine kicks in...)

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sat Dec 29 21:54:37 PST 2001

>who wants to buy a couple unusual liqueurs, Parfait Amour (rose and
>spice) and Creme Yvette or Creme de Violet but can't find any
>nearby...

Unusual?  Ok, how about absinthe?  Yep, the drink that made a few famous
painters and poet crazy.  It's actually pretty good, just don't abuse the
stuff :-)  I was rather satisfied with the customer service at:

http://www.laboheme.uk.com/absinthe.htm

Gorgeous Muiredach
Rokkehealden Shire
Middle Kingdom