[Sca-cooks] trains

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sun Dec 30 05:22:34 PST 2001

Actually that's what we plan for the two autocrats of  Atlantian Twelfth Night.  My co-Autocrat is staying
here at my house...where I have a hot tub.  And the head cook, Master Chirhart, I hope is staying at the hotel
nearest the site, where they also have a hot tub!  And I hope he'll take advantage of it, along with as many
of his cook staff as can get in there with him!  Chirhart, it's all up to you!

Kiri