[Sca-cooks] trains& hotel amenities

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sun Dec 30 09:42:39 PST 2001

> Actually that's what we plan for the two autocrats of  Atlantian Twelfth
Night.  My co-Autocrat is staying
> here at my house...where I have a hot tub.  And the head cook, Master
Chirhart, I hope is staying at the hotel nearest the site, where they also
have a hot tub! <
> Kiri

    Don't know about the eastern seaboard, but most times when I "hotel" it
for events,  I ususally get back too late to enjoy such amenities as the hot
tub/pool/sauna  because they  close/lock at unreasonable hours like 10:00pm.

    But I live in the "empty quarter" of the states  -- MT, WY, UT, ID

    Caointiarn