[Sca-cooks] Need input for feast bid

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 31 07:10:41 PST 2001

You could do something celebrating Edward III
and battles of the Hundred Years Wars.... Edward
spent a great deal of time in France with the armies.
A mix of English and French recipes would be possible.
This is also Chaucer's period. Theme and recipewise
there ought to be more than enough sources...
Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway