[Sca-cooks] Need input for feast bid

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 08:57:35 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/31/2001 10:10:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu writes:

> A mix of English and French recipes would be possible.

I could do English and French, and am considering one or two French dishes;
however the autocrat specifically requested that the dishes come from one
source preferably; two at most if we choose to add a French element.  Most
likely I am going to be the only person bidding as I am the only person in
the shire who is really comfortable working with period recipes, but I would
still like to follow her guidelines.

The event is to be a day of classes and to include a tournament run by the
Company of St Michael, the period tourneying company here in the East.  Since
the Company focuses on England, the choice was made to go with English with
possibly a few French touches to make an impression.

Brangwayna Morgan