[Sca-cooks] Seeking Improvement

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 18:08:41 PST 2001

  GrrrrrrrrrrrrGrrrrrrrrrrGrrrrrrrrrrrrr
   I greatly dislike when a freakin Laurel
  REFUSES to hear that they may be wrong and
   dismisses me as an "unskilled and poorly read apprentice"
  makes one want to behave badly........and not in a good way

   *DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP Breath*

sorry  :~(        (vent off)

   According to the More skilled and vastily superior Laurel
    person the only sugar available to the noble households
   of the 12-14th century were Date and Beet Sugars,my unskilled
   and poorly read self believe that cane sugar was available
    to them,mostly as a "medicinal" yet also in food-stuffs
   preperation.
  May I ask for suggestons on where to find documentation
   on Cane sugar,if it was used,and how was used in Medieval cookery.

      Æthelwülf

  *combing thru what few books I do have*