[Sca-cooks] Help with jar - OOP

Peters, Rise J. rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com
Mon Dec 31 11:48:36 PST 2001

Add 3 glasses of chicken broth or water to each glass of mole (it's usually
sold in what look like "jelly glasses"), with sugar and/or salt to taste.
Heat on low, stirring constantly to avoid scorching.

That amount of sauce is enough for one chicken, or four servings of chicken
breast.  I usually braise the chicken in broth (so it is cooked through but
moist) and then add the sauce.  The mole is already cooked when canned, so
it just has to be heated.

=Cait