[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]travelling foods for SCA folks

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 31 17:28:45 PST 2001

Jerky, definitely.  Sometimes flavored licorice sticks (strawberry),
gummi sharks, and Diet Mtn Dew.  And if I'm really desperate, Korn Nuts.
My usual travelling companion (actually, it's _her_ car) also needs
those thin, hard candy wafers that come in a roll that I can never
remember the name of.
--Maire