[Sca-cooks] Re:The season ends softly!!

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Dec 31 17:33:36 PST 2001

I have seen "fake" embroidery done on cakes,
although what I seem to remember is that they
were using gumpaste or sugar paste to achieve
the effect... I remember whitework that was
white on white with cutouts and tiny tube royal
frosting lines... I would guess the technique was
Australian or South African, possibly British.
Now whether or not you can get that look with
marzipan or not???

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway