[Sca-cooks] travelling foods

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 18:43:57 PST 2001

'twas asked   (actually the more interesting food question might be
what do Society folk eat while on the road?)
 Every trip starts out with "Coffee and Donuts" (I'll post a link to
the song I wrote if anyone wants).   Then it's either cheese,
bread-type things and hard sausages, with seasonal fruits, or it
becomes a REAL road trip, and new restaurants, esp. diners, are sought
out.
Everlasting Gobstoppers are usually also somewhere in my pouch, both as
food (?) and amusement.

Bethra

Have a safe and happy end of 2001, and I look forward to hearing more
from my "cooking family" in 2002.
Like Olwen said, yeah.

=====
Christina Elisabeth de la Griffon Riant