THANKS LIADNAN:::Re: SC - OT & OOP - salsa recipe

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 09:27:37 PST 2001

Noble Cousins!

As I recall ethyl alcohol is also a metabolic byproduct in mammals
and is therefore produced naturally in the body. If this is true,
then there is some threshold under which alcohol consumption really
is significant. For that matter, airborn yeast falling on products
containing sugar should start producing minute amounts of alcohol
in short order. There are however very potent toxins such as those
produced by botulisim bacillus I (sp) and of course plutonium
(a dust mote of which is chemically lethal and is also rather
flammable.)

                                        Your Humble Servant
                                        Solveig Throndardottir
                                        Amateur Scholar
- --
| Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D.         | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM       |
| deMoivre Institute              | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est      |
| mailto:nostrand at acm.org         | mailto:bnostran at lynx.neu.edu      |
| Ignored domains: bestbiz.net, pop.net, hotmail.com, aibusiness.com  |
|                  vdi.net, usa.net, tpnet.pl, myremarq.com           |
|                  netscape.net, excite.com, bigfoot.com, public.com  |
|                  com.tw, eranet.net, yahoo.com, success.net         |
|                  mailcity.com, net.tw, twac.com, netcenter.com      |
|                  techie.com, msn.com                                |