SC - Shopping lists (period)

Ted Eisenstein Alban at delphi.com
Thu Feb 1 10:59:56 PST 2001

But Gunther sweetie, Your such a cute and sexy short, fat and fuzzy guy that
if I were only 20 some years younger and single I'd be after you in a shot.
I guess though I'd better stick with Bear (who's only nine years younger but
still cute and sexy). Margarite

Well it isn't just men who can be cruel. I was once dumped by a lady I was
planning on marrying because I wasn't "attractive enough, educated enough,
tall enough, thin enough, and could never keep
her financially well off enough so I would never get out of the slums." I
was
a rather unhappy individual for quite a while after that.

Thankfully I have a lady who can't cook and likes men who can. For my 40th
birthday I've asked for a pasta machine.

But all of this is quite a bit off-topic for this list.

Yers,

Gunthar
Now financially well-off, an instructor to engineers, but still short, fat
and
fuzzy and much happier.