SC - Shopping lists (period)

Ted Eisenstein Alban at delphi.com
Thu Feb 1 10:59:56 PST 2001

I'm winding my way through a book on Richard III's Coronation. Near the
end it gives the menus for the coronation feast and for the vigils of the
Knights, errrr, knighted the day before. It also gives what seems to be the
shopping list for those feasts - or at least the ingredients list. (In essence,
both what went into the kitchen and what came out the other side. <grin>)

I'm wondering if such a thing might actually be of use for SCA purposes.
I know the menus would be - but how many of y'all might find shopping lists
also useful?

Alban