SC - Per head budgets

Marcus Antaya mjantaya at home.com
Thu Feb 1 23:38:18 PST 2001

Someone asked about a use for a pig's tail.

I have pasted a message from my exotic-foods-msg file below. Deep in
the middle of the last paragraph you can find a mention that Apicius
refers to "sow's womb, tails and feet". Perhaps if you search through
some of the Apicius books you can find more details.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net