SC - Per head budgets

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 2 09:06:03 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/2/01 11:51:41 AM, Jadwiga Zajaczkowa writes:

<< In our part of the world (Eastern PA), the feast budget tends
> to be $5-$7
> a head; dayboard $1-$2 a head.
>  >>

About the same here in Ostgardr. But it seems like more to the consumer
because of our ungodly site hall costs........ Most border on $1000 a day
here in the NYC vicinity.

We have our cheapest site  at $300, but that only seats 40 people, our normal
event size is 100+.

Then we have our camping events.....which this year costs us $3500/Sat&Sun
for the site fee alone. (Our last year of this hopefully)

Andrea
(where the food is the cheapest thing we have, but we have plenty of it.)