SC - Storebought kraut

Marcus Antaya mjantaya at home.com
Sun Feb 4 11:59:02 PST 2001

Just a note...

I never buy any Kraut ANYWHERE but the little whole-in-the-wall polish
stores. They have the best ingrediants, and the best taste.  I even found
one that was cabbage,onions and believe it or not, shredded carrots...QUITE
good....

It also helps if there is no english on the bottle...then you know you're
getting the good stuff.

Gyric